Ticket Prices & Passes for Sporting Events & Activities
Crete Public Schools offers many sporting events/activities throughout the school year. The charge for varsity athletic events is: Adults $5 and K-12 Students $4.
- Students in grades 7-12 participating in athletics, speech, cheerleading, dance, vocal music, or instrumental music are required to pay a $35 activity participation fee, which includes an activity pass. Every activity fee thereafter is $15.
- Non-participants of activities may purchase an activity pass for $25. This pass will admit them to all home extracurricular activities except the fall play, spring musical, invitational tournaments, conference tournaments, or district/state events.
- Activity Pass prices are:
¨ Students $25 for non-participants
¨ College Student $25
¨ Adults $50
¨ Family $125
- A Family Pass includes parents and all children in the household in grades K-12. Children under age 5 are admitted free. A Family Pass does not replace the activity participation fee for students.
- Resident senior citizens, age 65 or older, may apply for an athletic pass at the High School Activities Office. The pass is free and is offered in appreciation for the many years of support of our school programs.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jim Moore, Activities Director - 826-5811 or Email
Liz Irwin, Activities Secretary - 826-5811 or 826-7709 or Email