Join Booster Club
Welcome to a new school year! My name is Adam Kent, President of the Crete Booster Club. You are cordially invited to join our membership for the 2016-17 school year. Our goal is to help provide all Crete student athletes and teams with the necessary equipment to be successful.
Each year Crete Booster Club provides equipment to various athletic programs at the Middle and High School. The Booster Club also awards scholarships to select graduates each year. For example, last year Booster Club awarded $3000 in scholarships to Crete High graduates. We have also pledged $40,000 for the rubberized floor that will be installed in the new HS weight room. This room will benefit all students and athletes for many years to come.
Our success depends on our membership and fundraising. With the opening of the new high school, this year's participation in the Booster Club is important, and membership has its benefits. For example:
- General support for Crete Middle/High School Athletics
- Support student-athlete annual scholarships
- Support athletic program facility and other needs
- Active participation in the success of all student-athletes
- Recognition in athletic program brochures (fall, winter, spring sports) and the booster website
- Receive Booster Club e-updates
- Access to Booster Club apparel
- Access to monthly Club e-Newsletter
- Cardinal head window decal
Please consider becoming a member of Crete Booster Club. If you wish to become a member please fill out the form and return it with payment.
Feel free to encourage your friends and extended family to become members as well! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or you can contact me at 402-826-0173. You can also follow us on Twitter @CreteBoosters or on Facebook - Crete Booster Club.
Thank you in advance for your support and membership.
Adam J. Kent
Crete Booster Club President
The Booster Club meets once a month throughout the year. Attendance is not required to be a Booster Club Member.