MAY 17 DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Lunch today is: Chef’s Choice, Garlic Cheese Pizza, Pizza, Hamburger on Bun, Ham Submarine, Sandwich Bar.
2. Players planning to go out for Boys’ Basketball next year, please meet in Coach Newmyer's room after school TODAY. We will talk about our summer plans and the upcoming year.
3. There will be a meeting for all boys interested in playing soccer next spring, in Mr. Quinn’s room TODAY after the track state send off. Please plan rides accordingly. The last day to check in soccer gear is TODAY after the soccer meeting. The soccer banquet for the boys’ soccer team is TONIGHT at 6:15 p.m. in the commons. Boys’ soccer players and their families from this year are encouraged to attend. The team will be celebrating the season and handing out awards and letters earned.
4. Attention all students: Please bring any unwanted binders, dividers, paper, notebooks, pencils, pens, and any other school supplies that can be reused to Ms. Kuzma’s room #133. They will be reused by students next year.
5. Need a study snack? Crete Speech still has tubs of popcorn left over. See Mapes or Haider for your Kettle Corn or Chocolotta popcorn cravings. Just $2 a tub!
6. Cardinal Union: Reminder, there is NO CARDINAL UNION TONIGHT! If you have any programming ideas for next year, Mrs. Rock will be available until noon today or all day tomorrow in her room.
7. ALL STUDENTS: Remember to clean out your locker in the hallway AND locker room and take your PE/athletic lock home with you if you plan to return next year.
8. Any student who plans to move or transfer over the summer should turn their lock, Chromebook & charger in to the office before you leave on Friday.
9. FFA members: We will pick up our Adopt-A-Hwy Friday after school. Please meet in the welding shop after school to put on vests etc. DQ blizzards to follow!
10. Just a reminder that the graduation ceremony on Sunday will be streamed live on the Crete Striv Network.
11. All students: There is an opportunity to volunteer this summer (maybe this would count towards hours for this year if needed). We are looking for students who can help babysit some younger children at the United Church of Christ (UCC) on Tuesday and Thursdays starting June 5th from 8:00 am to 11:30 am. If you are interested, please see Mr. Lemus.
12. The State Track shirts will be in Mr. Jacobsen’s room later today. If you ordered one, please pick it up during CAP or after school today.