MAY 16 DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Lunch today is: Pasta w/Meat Sauce, Assorted Pizza, Mini Corndogs, Chicken Nuggets, Turkey Submarine or Sandwich Bar.
2. Players planning to go out for Boys’ Basketball next year, please meet in Coach Newmyer's room after school Thursday, May 17. We will talk about our summer plans and the upcoming year.
3. Attention all students who are intending to play football next year, there will be a mandatory meeting today, May 16, at 3:30 p.m. in the auditorium. At this meeting we will be handing out important summer information and discussing the upcoming season. If you cannot attend, please see Coach Manstedt.
4. If you are planning on signing up for summer weights, please turn your forms in by TODAY.
5. There will be a meeting for all boys interested in playing soccer next spring, in Mr. Newmyer’s room on Thursday after school. Please plan rides accordingly. The last day to check in soccer gear is Thursday after the soccer meeting. The soccer banquet for the boys’ soccer team is Thursday evening at 6:15 p.m. in the commons. Boys’ soccer players and their families from this year are encouraged to attend. The team will be celebrating the season and handing out awards and letters earned.
6. Attention all students: Please bring any unwanted binders, dividers, paper, notebooks, pencils, pens, and any other school supplies that can be reused to Ms. Kuzma’s room #133. They will be reused by students next year.
7. Need a study snack? Crete Speech still has tubs of popcorn left over. See Mapes or Haider for your Kettle Corn or Chocolotta popcorn cravings. Just $2 a tub!
8. Attention World Language Club Members: There will be a brief meeting after school TODAY in room 215 to discuss fundraising and trip possibilities.
9. Cardinal Union: TODAY IS OUR LAST DAY! Lawn games will be available on the patio; hot beverage bar will continue. Late night snack of meatball subs in the commons starting at 6:45p.m.
10. Congratulations to next year's Visual Arts Club officers: President: Hannah Rethmeier, Vice President: Daniel Cortez, Public Relations: Meredith Widick, and Treasurer: Tessa Burkey
11. SENIORS: See Mrs. Rock sometime today before you leave for a small token to celebrate your accomplishment!
12. Seniors: please report to the auditorium at 1:15 today for your senior class picture.
13. FSA Club members: please report to the commons at the start of CAP for your Club Picture.
14. All track athletes please stop by Coach Griffin's classroom at some point today.
15. Uniform check in will be at 3:30 today, downstairs outside of the storage room.