Citizenship Classes Starting Soon
Crete Public Schools Special Programs is busy getting ready for a new citizenship class to start. This year, three sessions of citizenship class will be offered, the first to start in September.
These classes prepare adults to become citizens of the United States by helping students learn about:
- The N-400 application process
- The Citizenship interview
- Rights and responsibilities of US citizenship
- History of the United States
- Civics and structure of the US government
Class schedules will vary depending on the needs of the students and you must register to attend. If you are interested in classes, please contact the Special Programs office at (402) 826-5228 or stop by 325 E 9th ST, Door #4 (west side), Crete, Nebraska.