Breakfast and Lunch Prices 2018-19
Due to federal guidelines and escalating costs an increase in school meals was approved at the June 11, 2018 school board meeting. Breakfast increase .10, Lunch increase .10
The following prices will become effective August 13, 2018.
2018-19 Meal Prices
Elementary/Intermediate Breakfast $1.65 Lunch $2.70
Middle/High School Breakfast $1.85 Lunch $2.95
Preschool Breakfast $1.55 Lunch $2.10
· NO CASH accepted in the lunch lines.
· Negative accounts from last year need to be paid prior to August 10th.
· Family balance/purchases can be accessed on line— www.creteschools.org, click Parent Tab, lunch balances. To request a limit for a la carte purchases or if you have any questions, please call 826-7886
· Low Balance - Parents will be notified by email/text. To sign up, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Money is deposited into a family lunch account. Checks/cash accepted in any school office or make an online payment at, www.creteschools.com, using the Payment tab.
· Bonus dollars offered on larger deposits.
Fresh fruits and vegetables will be served daily as a snack to all K-8 students.
A free evening meal will be served for high school students on school days from 5:45-6:45 p.m.
If you have any questions, please call Sherry Rezac at 402-826-7881